Image Map

Sunday, May 1, 2011

There are days when the pain is overwhelming.

Yet worse than the physical battle is the mental one.

My mind regurgitates old thoughts, ones I thought I had dealt with.

this isn't fair.  is God actually good?  i am in this alone.  why me? my body and my soul ache, they long for refreshment.  will it ever be over?  no one understands  will i ever get answers?

I shut myself off from people who care.  Unintentionally, I shut myself off from God.

"Shall we receive good from God, and shall we not receive evil?"
I am quick to fatigue.  Quick to forget His gifts.  I long for a land that exudes milk and honey and grumble that He isn't providing.  But I am overlooking daily miraculous provision of manna.

He will work.

He will provide.

He will sustain.

It is not a question of whether He will work miraculously.
He can choose to provide a miracle of healing or choose to provide a miracle of grace.  Each are miraculous in their own way.

The real question is whether or not I will have eyes to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover