Image Map

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mayo Clinic - Introduction Post

Since many people asked for updates on my health and about this trip to Mayo, I decided to simply include it as part of my blog.  This way people can read as they wish and I don't have to worry about sending out emails to multiple addresses.

Heath is personal.  These posts may seem a bit vague (I probably will not go into much detail describing diagnoses).  This is simply because the internet is so public that I wish to keep some privacy.  However, I understand that some people may like more information than what is posted on my blog.  Please feel free to leave a comment here on the blog.  I will probably respond in my next post or (if it is a more personal question) I will respond in a private email to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover