Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

my fashionista sister

My little sister was recently featured on College Fashionista!  She told me about it when she first got asked to do it and I've been waiting to see the post go up and here it is!

McKenna was at lunch with a friend when the writer/photographer approached her and asked if she could take a picture of her outfit.  When she was telling me about it later she said, "I felt so dumb standing there!" (I'm sure I would feel the same way), but I think she looks great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover