Image Map

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I'm a Redbud!


Member of Redbud Writers Guild


Earlier this week I found out that I was accepted into the Redbud Writers Guild, a collection of Christian women bloggers, authors and speakers.  I am thrilled!  I had applied a few months ago and hadn't heard back so I assumed I hadn't been accepted.  When I got the email, my excitement was immediately followed by the most profound sense of humility.  Just by looking through the short biographies, you can tell that this is an incredible group of women who are gifted in communication.  I'm a beginning writer so I know I have a lot to learn from them.

That's what drew me to the Redbuds in the beginning though - I was told that members are at different levels as writers and this group was created to encourage and nurture each other.  After just a few days, I can tell that this is a special group of women and I'm excited to learn from them.

I'd love for you to connect with more Redbuds via the websiteFacebook or Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover