Image Map

Friday, August 9, 2013

Surprise! I was selected as a Top Military Mom Blogger!

Remember yesterday when I said that I had been missing emails??  Well, it's a good thing I realized the mistake because today when I checked that account, I had a surprise waiting!





I was selected as one of the Top 50 Military Mom Blogs of 2013 as compiled by VoiceBoks!

It was a complete surprise because I honestly know very little about these awards.  I'd never heard of VoiceBoks before this and I don't even know how I was entered!!!

Anyway, in addition to being named one of the top 50 blogs, there will be voting taking place to decide the top 10 Military Mom Blogs.  If you're interested in voting for me, please follow this link, find my blog among the list (this glorious maze) and click "vote"!  One entry per IP address.  To be honest, I'm not expecting to win and I'm not going to go crazy trying to get votes - just wanted to mention it on here quickly.  :)

While you're there, take a moment to check out some of the other blogs that were honored as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover