Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

email apology

If you've contacted me by email in the past couple of months, I need to offer a sincere apology for not responding!  When I added the email address to this blog, I tried to forward all the emails to my personal account.  Just yesterday I realized that I hadn't linked it up correctly, so I have quite a few old emails to respond to.

I will start responding to email right away.  But in the meanwhile, please know that I am very sorry about the mistake!  Thank you for being patient and for the emails that are there.  I'm looking forward to reading them and responding soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover