Image Map

Saturday, April 6, 2013

troubleshooting for our family blog

It seems that several people are having trouble accessing our private blog so here's a step by step guide to help you.  :)

1.  Contact me or my husband and let us know that you would like access by giving us your email address (gmail only).  If you don't have a gmail account, just go to gmail.com and you can make one very easily.

2.  An email will be sent that gives you an "invitation" to view the blog and includes a link.

3.  Bookmark the page!  We've been told that the invitation only works once and we have no control over that.  So once you reach the page, save the link somewhere.

4.  Click on the bookmark (or just remember the web address) and when it asks you to sign in with a google account, use your gmail address and password.

If you're still having problems or would like me to resend the invitation (or just email you the direct link), let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover