Image Map

Friday, February 18, 2011

I smiled today because of...

...this bed. In my lovely little dream world my child will have a bed like this one day. I would claim it for myself, but I'm afraid I would be tempted to stay in bed forever! It's so darling!





...this wonderful man. He is so, so good to me and I don't deserve him.






...this article. It was a rueful smile because I realized how often I do this in life. What a challenge to embrace the Word wholly and completely. And a challenge to study carefully what I do not understand.


...this website. A charity wedding registry? SUCH a cool idea! I especially think of organizations like Daughters of Cambodia who are redeeming women from the awful world of human trafficking. As you begin a new chapter of life (marriage), wouldn't it remarkable to help give someone else a new and gloriously different life as well?

...an answer to prayer. A chance to rejoice with a beloved mentor. A reminder that God is in control even though life seems so incredibly enigmatic and painful.

1 comment:

  1. I think that I would love that bed too! haha you're never too old, right?

    http://adailyolive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover