Image Map

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cardboard Testimony

Last Wednesday was our Thanksgiving chapel here at Cedarville.  During the service they set aside a time for people to share their "cardboard testimonies".  Each person simply took a piece of cardboard and wrote a short phrase on either side describing their life before and after Christ changed them.  Seeing their faces fill with joy (and sometimes tears) as they flipped the sign around...incredible!

That evening, I was telling my mom about it and she said that she had seen a similar thing online.  Being a highly educated person, I turned to...google. :)  I found this link on youtube.  Hillsong United had done the same cardboard testimonies in one of their services.  Once again, amazing!

All of this made me ask myself a question:  what would my cardboard testimony say?  
   broken-hearted and bitter...JOYFUL and FORGIVING because of Jesus!

What about you?  What would your cardboard testimony say?


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover