Image Map

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Seven.

C.S. Lewis once said, “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”  I may disagree with him about the *length* of books (certain ones like Les Miserables were tough for me to get through!), but I can agree that you can never have too many books.  Although I still have quite a few books around the house that are waiting to be read, these are a few that I've had my eye on recently.

1.  Jesus Feminist by Sarah Bessey (coming out in November 2013)

2.  Crazy for God: How I Grew Up as One of the Elect, Helped Found the Religious Right, and Lived to Take All (or Almost All) of It Back by Frank Schaeffer

3.  A Circle of Quiet by Madeleine L'Engle

4.  Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood: Practical Parenting from Birth to Six Years by Jim Fay and Charles Fay

5.  AWOL: The Unexcused Absence of America's Upper Classes and How It Hurts Our Country by Kathy Roth-Douquet and Frank Schaeffer

6.  [Untitled - Third Book in Divergent Trilogy] by Veronica Roth (coming out Fall 2013)

7.  Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover