Image Map

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

raising awareness


My case isn't this advanced yet.  I don't really have eloquent words to add to this, so just watch the video.

**added note:  there is nothing worse than having this illness and having no one believe you (not even your doctors).  because of its rarity, there are still a number of doctors who have never heard of this and they treat you like a complete idiot when you try and explain this.  when i finally did get diagnosed, the doctor congratulated me on self-diagnosing (which was the exact same thing that the other doctors had scorned).  keep fighting.  find a doctor who will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover