Image Map

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mayo Clinic Trip - Day Four

8 appointments down, three to go!!

Today was lots of riding back and forth between buildings.  We started in Mayo, went to St. Marys, went back to Mayo and then ended at St. Marys.  Since I had 5 appointments today, we never even found time for lunch!

Yesterday was mostly focused on lifestyle changes.  Today was mostly focused on medication.  We met with one of my main doctors today and were SO happy with the appointment!  When we saw him in November, he hadn't left a very good impression.  I've been dreading this meeting with him.  But it was really helpful.  He was so kind and he showed that he had spent a lot of time thinking about my specific case.  That was a blessing.

I might post more later, but as for now, I'm wiped out.  :(

Daily Log:

Hours At Clinic:  8

Shuttle Rides: 5

Appointments: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover