Image Map

Friday, April 8, 2011

goin' on a picnic, leaving right away, if it doesn't rain we'll stay all day!

today is beautiful and fresh! my body is telling me to spend the day in bed, but my heart is overflowing with gratitude for this weather which seems to be an echo of eden. spring is officially here!

a celebration was in order.

so i collected some friends and planned a picnic.

first we're driving to yellow springs to pick up food from this incredible place. yum!!

then we'll head over to John Bryan or perhaps The Gorge and find some lovely little spot to picnic.

caleb and i will end the evening seeing this play on campus.

oh happy, happy day!! hope that your day is just as wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover