Image Map

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm annoyed.

I woke up today to a phone call with some not-so-happy news. When I make plans, I expect them to all work perfectly and seamlessly. When that doesn't happen, it bothers me.

I had someone get face wash for me. They got the generic kind and assured me that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I could.

I am in bed trying to ward off the migraine that is coming. Enough said on THAT topic.

I heard someone talking about how much they hurt after working out. I bit my tongue.

Yep. It's verified. I am still very much a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover